20th L'Anni tour: Marine Messe Fukuoka dia 01/Day 01

17 de set. de 2011

Setlist:
01. 虹
02. SEVENTH HEAVEN
03. GOOD LUCK MY WAY
04. the Fourth Avenue Cafe
-MC-
05. Lies and Truth
06. DRINK IT DOWN
07. Dune
08. REVELATION
09. 風の行方
10. forbidden lover
11. MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM
-MC-
12. HONEY
13. Blurry Eyes
14. NEXUS 4
15. READY STEADY GO
-encore-
16. 花葬 -L'Acoustic version-
17. X X X
18. Caress of Venus
19. Link
-MC-
20. あなた

(01.niji/09.kaze no yukue/16.kasou/20.anata)

Info sobre o show/Info about the show:
- yukki desmaiou depois do solo de bateria, e teve que ser carregado pelos staffs. Mas depois ele voltou pro encore e ficou tudo bem. /
- yukki fainted after the drum solo, and had to be carried by the staffs. But after it he came back for the encore and wall was well.

- twitter do OISHI MASAHIRO para algumas fotos /
go to OISHI MASAHIRO's twitter for some pics

- hyde esta chamando o público com o nome do lugar. Em Saitama os chamava de "Tama chan", e em Fukuoka está chamando de "Mari chan"./
- hyde is calling the audience by the name of the place. In Saitama he called them "Tama chan" and in Fukuoka "Mari chan"

- No MC na volta do encore o hyde ficou falando do yukki, e o yukki ficou acenando e sorrindo. /
- On the MC after they came back from the encore hyde talked about yukki, and yukki waved and smiled.

- roupas: hyde = dia 1 do 20th L'Anni live / yukki = regata que parece que ele está sem camisa (igual em Saitama dia 1) / ken = roupa que parecia pijamas / tetsuya = roupas brilhantes /
- outfits: hyde = the same as 20th L'Anni day 1 / yukki = the tanktop that makes him look like he's shirtless / ken = clothes that resemble pajamas / tetsuya = sparkling clothes

- Peguei MCs deste blog/
I got MCs from this blog: http://gashly.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-806.html. (Thanks aalenchan for pointing it out for me)
Portuguese translation:
MC 1 hyde: Temos 20 anos agora. Somos o L'Arc~en~Ciel. Nos tornamos adultos e por isso podemos ir em muitas lojas. Aaah Fukuokaaaa Fukuokaaaa...O Fukuoka Marine Messe é grande né?Tudo bem chamar de "Mari chan"?

MC 2 ken: Que tipo de coisa? Que tipo de coisa? Se eu sair em 'Monster hunter' (ele falou 'monhan',procurei no google Japonês e só acha sobre monster hunter,então deve ser)que equipamentos devo usar? Com quais equipamentos está bom? Ah, vocês não sabem né, eu também não sei. Kyuushuu (ilha onde fica Fukuoka) sempre me traz boas lembranças. Da última vez, caguei nas calças. E desde o dia anterior minhas costas estavam doendo, e mesmo com massagem não passava. Quando falei "mas amanhã eu trabalho(o show)" falaram "então venha de manhã, pode ser alguma doença". Quando acordei cedo...(defecou nas calças D8)...estava menstruado. Falei pro manager "compre absorventes, com fraldas vai escapar...por isso absorventes...".Então coloquei o absorvente,e fiz o show. A parte adesiva você não gruda diretamente né, fiquei sabendo pela primeira vez. No dia seguinte eu precisava ir pra Coréia, mas não podia dormir. E daí mesmo no avião usei o absorvente. AHN? Ah, mesmo vocês, não usam absorvente no avião? Hoje todos também caguem nas calças, porque daí vai feder!

MC 3 hyde: A música que passou foi a nova X X X, e escrevi pensando em coisas sem vergonha. Foi divertido gravar o PV, e vimos muitas garotas mais novas. O yukki brincou com a cobra, eu também adoro cobras, mas eu não toco. O yukki fazia, tipo assim (mostrando como ele fazia), e a comida da cobra são pintinhos. Pintinhos! e pintinhos são amiguinhos poxa. Yukki, vai comprar? Mas quando fui na casa do yukki, combinava (combinava com o que, com a cobra? não entendi).
Desta vez, vamos rodar por aí junto com a orquestra. Ainda não deixaram eu entrar na caixa (na caixa que a orquestra fica?), quero entrar, se eu entrar, sejam gentis comigo ok?
Fukuoka, a quanto tempo, estou feliz por ter vindo. As comidas em kyuushuu são deliciosas, a mais gostosa do mundo. Quando eu venho eu quase quero ficar aqui, por isso venho, faço o que tenho que fazer e volto. Vocês também comem lamen? Ah, será que tem bastante gente que veio de longe? (várias pessoas mexeram os bastões brilhantes para afirmar), que bonito...

Parte do MC final:
ken: Ainda tem coisas que não falei
hyde: Tudo bem não falar (risos)
ken: estou discernindo o TPO muito bem (Ok, TamaakiKaeri me falou que TPO é TIME PLACE OCCASION, e o ken quis dizer que sabe discernir a hora,lugar e ocasião de tratar sobre certos assuntos)
hyde: o que foi líder?
tetsuya: Aquele MC do ken...não to acreditando (risos)
hyde: HONEY ficou fedendo né
ken: eu despejei tudo profundamente e por isso HONEY brilhou!
tetsuya: Agora pouco não consegui nem passar por trás do ken chan...
hyde: Ah, quem está mal hoje sou eu. Fiquei com gosto de seirogan (remédio pra diarréia) na boca, já comprem absorventes...então,escutem a última música por favor, anata.
OBS: podem haver erros, mas no geral, é isso aí :)

MCs in ENGLISH:
MC 1 hyde: We've become 20y.o now. We're L'Arc~en~Ciel. We've become adults and now we can go to many stores. Aaah Fukuokaaa Fukuokaaa...Fukuoka Marine Messe is big huh? Is it ok to call it "Mari chan"?

MC 2 ken: What kind of thing? What kind of thing? If I go in 'Monster Hunter' (he said 'monhan', I searched on the Japanese google and all it finds is about monster hunts,so it must be it), which equipments should I use? With which equipments will it be ok? Ah, you don't know huh? I don't either. Kyuushuu (the island where Fukuoka is) always bring me good memories. The last time I shit in my pants. And since the day before it my back was hurting, and even with massage it would not heal. When I said "but I work tomorrow (the live)" they said "so come tomorrow morning, it can be some disease". When I woke up early...(shit os his pants D8)...I was menstruated. I said to the manager "go buy some sanitary napkins,it'll leak with a diaper,that's why sanitary napkins...".So I wore it and did the show.You can't stick the sticker part directly right?I got to know that for the first time. And on the next day I had to go to Korea, but I couldn't sleep. And so even on the plane I used the sanitary napkin. AHN? Oh,right, even you, don't you wear sanitary napkins on the plane? Today everybody shit in your pants, because then it'll stink!

MC 3 hyde: This song was the new one, X X X, I've written it thinking about shameless things. Recording the PV was fun, we've seen many younger girls. Yukki also played with the snake, I love snakes, but I don't touch them. Yukki was like (he shows how yukki did),and the snake's food are chicks. Chicks!, but hey, chicks are friends. Will you buy it yukki? When I went to his house, it kind of fit. (fit with what? the snake? I don't get it)
This time we'll go around with the orchestra. They still didn't let me enter the box (the box where the orchestra plays?), I want to enter, if I do, be gentle with me ok?
Fukuoka, it's been a long time, I'm glad I came. The food in kyuushuu is delicious, the world's most delicious one. When I come I almost want to stay here, that's why I come, do what I must do, and come back. Do you also eat lamen? Oh, are there many people that came from far away? (many people waved their glowing stickts to show that), how beautiful...

Part of the final MC:
ken: I still have things to say, you know?
hyde: it's ok even if you don't say it (laughs)
ken: I'm discerning the TPO very well (ok, TamaakiKaeritold me TPO is actually "TIME PLACE OCCASION".I understand now,he means he's mastering the time place and occasion to talk about certain matters)
hyde: What is it, leader?
tetsuya: That ken MC...I can't believe it (laughs)
hyde: HONEY stank huh?
ken: I threw it all, that's why HONEY shone!
tetsuya: Some time ago I couldn't even pass by the back of ken chan
hyde: Ah, I am the one bad today. My mouth tastes like seirogan (medicine for diarrhea), you better buy some sanitary napkins...so, please listen to the last song, anata.

P.S: There might be some errors, but it's around that ^^

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP