20th L'Anni Tour: Nippon Gaishi Hall - Dia 01/Day 01

2 de nov. de 2011

Todas as informações sobre o primeiro show em Nagoya serão postadas aqui o/
(comentários são muito apreciados :D)
All the information about the 1st Nagoya gig will be posted here o/
(comments are much appreciated :D)

set list:
01 虹
02 Caress of Venus
03 GOOD LUCK MY WAY
04 the Fourth Avenue Cafe
―MC hyde―
05 flower
06 DRINK IT DOWN
07 Dune
08 REVELATION
09 ガラス玉
10 forbidden lover
11 MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM
―MC ken―
12 HONEY
13 SEVENTH HEAVEN
14 Blurry Eyes
―MC tetsuya (Blurry Eyes)
15 READY STEADY GO
-ENCORE-
16 花葬(ラコースティック)
17 X X X
18 DIVE TO BLUE
19 Link
―MC hyde―
20 BLESS
(01. niji/09.garasu dama/16.kasou L'Acoustic) 

Fotos do OISHI MASAHIRO/OISHI MASAHIRO pics

--MCs--
Portuguese:
ken: O que fizeram nesse 1 mês? Pessoas que foram a escola? Pessoas que trabalharam? Tem mais alguma coisa além disso? Estava me sentindo solitário por não poder me encontrar com todos, mas também solitário por não encontrar com os membros. Até pendurei o good que é um bonequinho no banheiro, coloquei o poster também. Quando estou cagando não ligo muito, mas se é pra fazer xixi fico sendo olhado pelo hyde.

hyde (MC1): Temos 20 anos agora, somos o L'Arc~en~Ciel! Temos 20 agora por isso quero ir em muitos bares. Antigamente se chamava rainbow hall, nihon gaishi hall é longo portanto, Shii chan. Estamos separados por cerca de 10 metros mas *hyde se aproxima da arena*, cerca de 3 centímetros? As regras aqui são mais fracas, não são Shii chan? Vou amar muito vocês, então vamos juntos Shii chan!!

hyde (MC2): Todos tão rindo que nem bobos e até eu fui fisgado, então não to conseguindo parecer cool...
(créditos)

English:
ken: What did you do this month? People who have gone to school? People who have worked? Is there anything else? I was feeling lonely because I couldn't meet with everybody, but also lonely because I didn't meet with the members. I've even hung that doll that is a good in my bathroom, I've hung the poster too. When I'm pooing I don't really care, but if I'm peeing I get looked by hyde.

hyde (MC1): We're 20 now, we're L'Arc~en~Ciel! We're 20 now so I want to go to many bars. Formerly it was called rainbow hall, nihon gaishi hall is long so, Shii chan. We're separated by about 10 meters but *hyde gets close to the arena*, around 3 centimeters? The rules here are much less strict. Aren't they weak Shii chan? I'll love you a lot so, let's go together Shii chan!!

hyde (MC2): Everybody is laughing like idiots so even I was hooked, and I can't look cool now...
(crédits)

4 comentários:

Niki,  2 de novembro de 2011 às 15:06  

DIVE TO BLUE????? Eita

The Lady of the Flowers 2 de novembro de 2011 às 16:25  

ahahahaha Wonderful translation~* And you did it very fast!!! I love ken MC and Haido MC a lot!! Also, great setlist ^3^

Pe. 2 de novembro de 2011 às 16:27  

DIVE TO BLUE Niki, tava com saudades dessa no show /o/

The Lady of Flowers: Hello, thank you very much ^^. I love specially ken's,he doesn't care at all xD. The set list is love :D,I hope they keep playing DIVE TO BLUE

Luiz 3 de novembro de 2011 às 00:19  

MC do KEN muito tosco kkkkk Kasou L'Acoustic?

Postar um comentário

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP